Job Title: Document Controller.
Report to: The Document Controller shall be reporting to Workshop Supervisors.
Document Controller Job Purpose:
Implement and maintain the company quality practices and systems of work. Compliance with all Company Health & Safety and Quality systems, existing Operation Policies and Procedures. Develop and nurture a safety-first environment and culture within our organization. Adhere not only to the company safety policies, procedures, and bulletins but also from the client and industry standard.
Document Controller Job Duties:
• Liaise with workshop supervisors in relation to incoming and outgoing work.
• Control the numbering, filing, storing and retrieval of both Electronic and hard copy of documents produced.
• Generate Job Files (hard copy and Electronic) and update Operations WIP File
• Keep Operations WIP File up to date with progress of tasks.
• Upload any relevant photographs taken on receipt, correspondence and information received.
• Capture the manhours against job orders using company ERP systems.
• Support the Workshop planning activities & Internal and External audits with required documentation that are deemed to be necessary
• Update the Job file with strip down photographs and documentation.
• Share reviewed Job Packs with due date to contracts.
• Support Workshop Supervisors with additional tasks as required.
Education and Qualifications:
• Must have a bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas industry
• Language Skills: Strong oral and written communication skills in English
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Mathematical: Ability to work with General mathematical concepts.
• Computer Skills: Proficient in SharePoint and Skilled user of Adobe and Microsoft Office.